Tuesday, February 6, 2018

I can see clearly now! - Water everyday - Zumba

 
 
It is isn't it...Tuesday and feeling like it should be Thursday at the Very Least....
 
Got all my Favorite containers filled, ready to...I do this daily! Huge thanks to my friend Julie for making my Flamingo Mama & MOM SQUAD cups...LOVE'em
 
Started the day of course with COFFEE!! Thinking I should really cut back on this....Not!
The first thing rolling my day was the dishwasher, of all the daily chores I do this is the one I Hate to do...don't know why cause it's the simplest one to do...Loading it I'm OK with but putting them away...Shew'eee if it wasn't for the sink and counters getting over ran by dirty dishes/pots & pans I would let the sucker go until I need something out of it, that's what I get for cooking instead of going out to eat.....
The countdown has begun for this chore to pass onto the MR - 13 more days and he joins the retirement club...THIRTEEN! Well to be honest he's actually not retiring then but with vacation he has already accrued and the Floating Holidays his last ''working'' day is mid-month. I Can't Wait! We have much to do and the ''Planning'' has begun, not just with household & yard projects but his newest adventure...post coming soon I Promise! 
 
A little TV time today for a change before heading to get some new specks....it's been a while since I got different glasses, but do to the whole MR retiring thing getting ready to happen I figured get'em while I can now.
My prescription has changed a lot bit and the cataracts have grown some....nothing to worry about yet as I expected them to develop long before now [Thanks Mom-got that heredity thing].
 
Meal prep for tonight Meatless Meal for the win...Baked Sweet Potato, Sweet corn, Cottage Cheese, and Salad is on the menu...
 
Prepped for the gym last night all I need to do is get there...luckily there wasn't any of the expected rain, sleet, snow forecasted last night so I won't be late...
 
I've missed going to class and though I need to take it easy and not over-do it I will make exercise & fitness & healthy eating a better priority. 
Zumba with Mavis was on point as Always!! Love, Love, LOVE her teaching... just enough pause between songs to show the steps ahead of the music...

 
Back to working on the meal plan [three weeks worth done-go me] I started planning for winter meals a long time ago and as $$ allowed I would pick up items to use for later and cooked extra meals more so for the MR to re-heat when I am gone on destination races,
schedules [gym-meetings-races for the win],
and budgets [almost balanced]....
 
 
That's my Thursday crap Tuesday hope you're all doing well!
 
 
Do you Zumba??
How much water do you get in a Day?
Can you plan 3weeks worth of meals?


Hugs, Kisses, Safe Run/Walk Wishes

A Runners Mom and More

No comments:

Post a Comment