Thursday, February 8, 2018

MOPS Mommaw ~ OCD at it finest


 
And a Long Day so far...
 
Coffee & vitamins before heading out to MOPS....the MR headed for his monthly PT session, come March 1st  PT will be with me at the gym...Jus'Sayin!
 
Yep I'm a MOPPETT which translates into I'm a Babysitter for 1-2 yr olds while their Momma's have a meeting/get together...I started this last year helping out when my friend and fellow church member Amanda reached out to the congregation asking for anyone who could spare a couple hours once a month. Who doesn't have 2 hours ONCE a MONTH to help??
so here I am with a Room full of little people...Girls & Boys that I can get down on the floor to play with, and just be silly....also it gives me my 'Mommaw' fix since my grandkids are grown and don't want to be around as much have responsibilities of their own.
Two of the kids I'm partial to as I know the parents,
Tara just wasn't sure what to think of the others kids running around.
 
Elam trying to smile and get a sip at the same time.
 
After MOPS it was home for lunch and wait for the delivery of the new treadmill....[yet another post too come]
 
What's the first thing I see ??
Oh LORT...I Can't Even !! Here we go, the MR is off today...no telling what else. 
 
I go in to change clothes and find the bed in dis-Array and not from the Fur Babies...ASS has sat on the bed !  Nope, NOpe, NOPE! Once I make the bed unless it's TIME to go to bed, don't get on it - Sorry NOT Sorry...I can't even !! {maybe I should go back to Threapy again?}
See that wrinkle where Ass has sat down, [if this doesn't bother you just Stop now and come back tomorrow]....OCD overload...I Can't Even !
 
Get it straightened back up head for the bathroom then this.......
 
I know...I know!   OCD OVERLOAD!
 
Finally Lunch..
Something simple Pita Pocket filled with lettuce, sliced up Ham, & shredded cheese..once I have it all in the pocket I put dressing on top and take a fork to mix it a bit...black olives and a few tortilla chips while I read the morning paper...
 
I checked the menus I planned and decided on Manwich tonight, again something I've made extra of and froze in portion sizes...this will go great with the rest of the Sweet potato leftover, add in a side salad, Yummy for my Tummy and everything is ready to go when I get back from the gym and before my meeting tonight...Planning/Organizing/Follow through for the WIN!!
 
Then of course - Again?? CRAP  !
 
Oh well that's it for now, Off to change for Zumba with Mavis tonight -- that will make 4 times going to the gym...#IGotThis  #HappyFitYear
 
 
Anyone else have Quirks or are OCD ??
How's your planning going or, are you ??
Anyone out there have Grand Kids ??
 
Hugs,Kisses RunWalk Safe Wishes
A Runner's Mom & More.
 
 

 
  
 


No comments:

Post a Comment