Monday, July 8, 2013

Not a Slacker!!

OK folks I know it's been like forever since my last post, and as always the fine line between life's balances still are a struggle. The bullets will give you all an outline of things -not in order- that have been going on, so that you know I haven't been a slacker,
  • a nephew has found me after 30+ years, (it's been about that long since I last seen him-Long story as to why too come) corresponding through FB at this point,
  • work, plus some OT, take it when I can,
  • engagement picture photo shoot for my friends Rhonda and Trinadad, sooo much fun and the pictures were good considering I do mainly 'action' sport photos,
  • the H2B and I had our own engagement pictures taken, this was a surprise for me, and now it's time to write up our announcement and get it to the paper,
  • finalized on the balance of the 'little things' that always sneaks up on you when planning a wedding, even a small one like we're having,
  • the ceiling guy finally made it (some our fault some his) to repair and patch all the ceilings in  order to paint before we get married,
  • my grand-son was Baptized, not that this took up a lot of time but it was exciting to be a part of and also witness,
  • took care of the grand-cats and the grand-dog while the kids were on vacation, this meant morning and night trips to their house, not that they live that far away from me but it's a new routine,
  • H2B had suit shopping on his list of things to do for the wedding, fun to say the least and can't wait to tell you about the socks,  freakin' hilarious,
  • Automate 30year anniversary photo shoot, this is where my SIL has worked for about 14 years,
  • we went to a local play at Pioneer Playhouse and took the MIL2B as well-such an historic and awesome place,
  • H2B has painted the ceilings-I supervised H2B calls it 'straw bossed' where ever that termed come from I have no clue,yes walls and trim will be painted too, bye bye ex-wife colors,
  • I did another photo shoot of my two oldest grand-daughters, really pleased with the pictures
  • wedding photographer for Rhonda & Trinidad-from mani's & pedi's to the cutting of the cake,
  • 1 golf scramble photo shoot benefiting Holly's House, oh yeah, I don't know squat about golf!
  • Six races, that's right "6"! Beef Festival 5K, Brass Band 5K, Capital City Stampede 10K, Twinkie Run 10K, Holly's House 5K, Firecracker 5K, and a partridge in a pear tree (you know you just sang that)  
  • on top of all these things I've taken on providing pictures for Hope53 Ministries softball league. One of my runner kids-Ricky- is VP of this non-profit organization more about it later,
  • And let's not forget all the necessary day to day activities, you know laundry, meal prep, meal shopping, cleaning, etc. etc. etc.
So here it is in a nut shell---I 'm not a Slacker!!




arunnersmom~~that's what I am

 

No comments:

Post a Comment