Monday, July 29, 2013

Miss--Mashed--Monday

     Well here we are folks, its really late:thirty, or early A.M. whichever you want to call it, all I know is I'm trying to get a plan for my week. But when this is day eight of working to make the paycheck (me likey the OT), and you've been doing the photography stuff (me Love doing this) it gets difficult to get things done and ready to roll. Normally I try and plan out meals for the H2B for the week this way he at least eats healthy at work and doesn't need to spend the outrageous prices in the cafeteria. But it looks like it will be freezer food this week, unless the MIL2B comes through with her leftovers. Just take a look at what I have to work with:
-downstairs freezer- it looks like there's a frozen organic pizza, sweet potato fries, shredded cabbage, a couple of frozen dinners, bag of onions (from the garden), there should be a couple bowls of chili somewhere, other bags of frozen store bought veggies, and blueberry pancakes..........

-fridge freezer- turkey sausage links, waffles, veggie burgers, fried green beans, mixed veggies, bag of white potatoes, blueberries and also a bag of mixed frozen fruit, and why is there a Kroger bag in the freezer?? I should have taken a pic of the fridge but it would show the empty shelves that H2B believes he will starve to death this week, LOL, silly man, there's 'freezer food'! 
 
     I see several options to choose from and different combinations that WILL happen with what is on hand.  On other more important happenings Jingle in July 5K was on Saturday and as always this runners mom was there taking pictures (can't wait to share them) and was even able to try out my ""New"" invention that kept me dry and my hands were free to handle the camera......I'm excited to share with everyone what the doodad looks like!!
     I'm still taking photos of the Hope53 softball league games four nights a week, this little project has helped me a lot with action shots, AND I'm known as the 'picture' lady by most of the players. How Cool Is That!!
 
There's also my new friend Amy;
she's all kinds of crazy and of course we have connected from the get go!!


a runners mom--that's what I am!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment