Friday, August 2, 2013

Jingle in July 5K

Of course we're starting out with my Girl #11--she said she wasn't feel'n it today, we'll see..

Darin Cundiff, brother of the 5K organizer,

Russell Woods

Kim Hamilton

Morgan Bottoms, he's just been running about a year now,

Michelle Gilbert

Ben Baker he and Karina are my newest runner kids.

Ricky Lane- glad he could make it today, he's had a lot on his plate the last few weeks,
-moving in a new house
-Hope53 Softball League
-Lineman Rodeo 

Our own AMNEWS Larry Vaught. I credit him with getting me my start with the photography. Larry was the first to publish one of my photos that I had taken of runners from a local race,  I've been contributing 5K pics to the paper ever since.

Todd Kirkpatrick

Sheri Satterly-she didn't run with Chapman (her son) today since it was rainy.

Kim Hulett

My Baby-- Bobbie Perkins check out her blog here.

Jenica Lizer- such a sweet girl,

Rachel Cundiff (married to Darin)

Becky Hundley-so quiet this one, I'll be working on that...

Bob Griffin

Karina Baker

My funny girl Evelyn Barker, there's always some kind of a costume at her races.

Marylou


Karis Cundiff all I can say is she's such a Cutie! And motivated by the standards set by her parents Darin & Rachel, Karis has ran at several races I need to feature her more often.

Angela & Jason Todd - Jason is still recovering from an injury so he's been running at a much slower pace lately.

Melinda Wofford --we were kidding her about her bib being #10 so
I told her she was my perfect '10' runner kid!

Julie Harris her Hubby is below #129

Dwain Harris pushing not just 1 child but 2!!
I really need to work on a post about Dwain.

Vicki V

Lisa Mattingly

Sean Cundiff  race organizer extraordinaire!!

Guess she was feelin' it after all!!

My Runner Kids!!

This race benefited the Shop with a Cop program, can't wait to get my info back on this, I want to try and get photos of the kids doing their shopping.


a runners mom~that's what I am!!

No comments:

Post a Comment