Monday, October 21, 2024

Happy Homemaker Monday 10-21-24

 

One more Monday left in October...!

Linking up with Sandra for HHM 

** The Weather **
Really decent temps this week...

** As I look outside my window **
It's already noon, so Sunny and 70°

 ** Right now I am **
Working on this post-finally- I've had a busy morning

** OOTD **
Still in walk/run gear 2.25 miles done...heading outside when the MR gets home...

** Thinking and pondering [how I'm feeling] **
IF I had time, I might feel overwhelmed...but I don't 🤣
 
** What I'm reading **
Devotional ** Spiritual read
I'll Be There [but i'll be wearing sweatpants] by Amy Weatherly & Jess Jonston ** Self-Improvement read--also added Let Your Mind Run - it's Deena Kastor' Memoir of thinking her way to Victory [she's a runner] 
 Mister Tender's Girl by Carter Wilson ** Personal read

** TV Shows this week **
New Tracker, FBI's, Equalizer, Ghosts, and more on the CBS lineup Most get DVR'd then we spin through the commercials, of course I DVR my Bravo & TLC guilty pleasure nonsense, I watch while the Mr is at his volunteer stuff or when he's at work.  

** Menu Plan **
Mr has actually asked for a couple of meals...
🍲 Salmon
🍲 Spaghetti
🍲 Pork Chops
🍲 Then back to whatever is on top of freezer 🍲

** No unNecessary Spend Challenge Update **
October Challenge Goal--> 23/31 days as of today 19/31

** Goal/To Do List **
This was my notifications first thing this morning...
Things to do = I have a list +
Places to be = Mr has doctor appointments & yearly Medicare mtg +
People to see = GOP meet up +

** Around The House **
Getting the Hardwood floors re-fresh happened before breakfast [sigh--cats]
 
** Project this Week **
Get hoops for raised garden bed made and plant fall spinach/lettuce
Basement cellar - remove shelving [adding closets for long term clothes storage]
Cut cellar door to add shutter ventilation,
Clean-up paperwork,
Start fall/winter clean plan,

** Today's Motivation **
Boy Have I....bring on 2025!!

** Something fun to share **
I'll be doing race photography for Renfro Rock'N'Run and it's my 12 yr Anniversary as their 'official' photographer!! 

** Looking forward to this week **
The Mr and I have tickets for Dracula this week,
Continuing my walk streak [143 days],
Water Aerobotics, and maybe some Strength training...

** From the camera **
Last Saturday' Central Ky Wildlife Refuge Fall Color Walk...
As a board member I was so proud to show off everything happening with the trails.
  
** Reflection(s) **
Smile.
Life is Busy but full.
It's exhausting, but rewarding.
Make Memories.
Each day is full of possibilities, like laughter and Love.
Take a Moment ...Give yourself a time out...Reflect on Life.




No comments:

Post a Comment