Thursday, October 17, 2024

Thankful Thursday

 


A Thankful Thursday for Sure !!!
I posted on my social this picture and the following:
**UPDATE**
Good report for leg scans! The best they've been since 2020 all due to Quadruple Bypass...now to get heart rhythms and BP regulated. Thank you to everyone for thoughts & prayers, we still have a long road ahead but We Got This! #teamCline

**********
A couple of ''Top Fan'' badges I've recently earned....
Biltmore! As a pass holder I've been concerned about the safety of the employees and of course the house it's self with all the recent hurricanes and bad weather the south has been having. And just received an email stating how Biltmore will be adjusting my renewal status. I for one am not concerned about that.

The other Top Fan badge I earned was this 🠋
I'm not a FooFoo, little dog person. I stumbled across this breed [Cane Corso] scrolling IG and am obsessed. 

I would love to have one, but of course I would need to adjust my lifestyle and I'm not doing that yet. 

 




No comments:

Post a Comment