Monday, June 3, 2024

Happy Homemaker Monday 6-3-24

 

It's JUNE!!
Time flies when your [ fill in the blank ]. 
I've been kinda in a bit of funk the last couple of days. We had the funeral for my friend's husband Saturday afternoon and now it's a reality he's no longer with us. His Dementia/Alzheimer's over the past year has taken a toll on her.  We've already been on the phone this morning making short/long term plans to get her out of the house, maybe volunteering more, and start to enjoy life again.

**********
On a happier note, let's link up with Sandra for Happy Homemaker Monday.

** The Weather **

** As I look outside my window **
The πŸŒžSun🌞 is Bright, the 🐦Birds🐦are singing.

 ** Right now I am **
Drinking ☕working on this post, and doing notes for this morning's Radio segment,
4 years running! #goMe

** OOTD **
Shorts & T-shirt for now, will change to walk/run gear after vet appointment, then some kind of leisure wear this afternoon.

** Thinking and pondering [how I'm feeling] **
If I had time I'd feel ''overwhelmed'' but I don't so there's that, 🀣

** What I'm reading **
I'll Be There, but i'll be wearing sweatpants by Amy Weatherly & Jess Johnston - pleasure reading [good Lord I have another pleasure read going as well 
Daily Devotional - spiritual reading
Successful Women Speak Differently by Valorie Burton - self improvement reading 

** TV Shows this week **
We'll watch a few of the DVR'd regular shows we have recorded,
Of course my guilty watching pleasure Bravo RHO

** Menu Plan **
Not sure yet...
🍲
🍲
🍲
🍲
🍲
🍲

** No unNecessary Spend Challenge Update **
June Challenge Goal--> 25/30 days, as of today 2/30

** Goal/To Do List **
Take my 🐈PurrBaby JinX to Vet for eye follow-up,
Laundry,
Bal checkbook,
Monthly Bill pay,
Meal plan

** Around The House **
Daily routine stuff, most everything is good.
 
** Project this Week **
Project ME--I'm #streakingwiththe COOLKIDS so getting a the very least a mile a day in June.
Finish office,
Work in basement,

** Today's Motivation **
Seeing everyone's social media post about their streak...

** Something fun to share **
My G'kid interviewed for and GOT team Leader at her job, [Cheddars] which means a bit more responsibility & a bit more moolah... Go Her.

** Looking forward to this week **
Mahjongg this afternoon,
Visiting with my friend Roo & her daughter Kelly that's in from NY,
Central Ky Wildlife Refuge meeting,
Ky Human Rights Committee Zoom meeting,
Blue Jean Ball Meeting,

** From the camera **

** Reflection(s) **
May I reflect your light and truth to the world and be a blessing to others.


1 comment:

  1. Congrats to your granddaughter. It is hard dealing with alzheimer / dementia. Your friend needs support, glad you are there for her. WAY TO TO - 4 years running!! woot woot.

    ReplyDelete