Wednesday, August 11, 2021

Priority Changes coming....


Lawd Have MERCY it's been a While...again, sorry 'bout that. Let's play a game I call catching up! Since last time blogging I've worked the inaugural Rainbow Run..what an Amazing race event. they raised just over 10,000$ BEFORE the race even took place. And talk about the most fun ever! They set up pop-up tents for shade, DJ music, pizza, BBQ, West Sixth Brewery brought beer, and OMG---FIREBALL shots, Woah! PARTAY!!

*****

Last weekend I had the honor to work the inaugural Blazing Blue Devils 5K--it was so much fun to interact with XC runners, and you could see just how much they respected their Coach! Unfortunately I missed the local Coach Plummer 5K, maybe next year. 

Also I went with the Kid to her half-marathon in Morrow, Oh. There's nothing there to speak of, but talk about a Great turn out for a race. They also had a 10K going on. 'Ol mom even scored a race shirt..Win! 

*****

I took the Mr for his first after surgery follow-up. They took out 60+ staples from his incision, and though he's not under any major restrictions our discussion driving home about continuing to take it easy until his next appointment in a couple of weeks...yeah that went in one ear and out the other...[sigh]. Though he's not back to doing much physically he's still made it to check things out at Church, went to Senior Citizen's Center, and is at the beckon call to the elderly [surrogate Mom] lady who in my opinion is taking advantage of him. 

*****

August 1st I decided that I was going to attempt to get back into doing what I want to do, I want to get in mileage for upcoming races, I want to re-join in hiking with my group, I want to complete a couple of home projects, I want to work on controlling Stress Eating...I Want...I Want...I WANT !!

*****

This all for tonight...

Hugs, Kisses, Be Safe Wishes!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment