Friday, May 10, 2019

*tap tap tap* hello- is this thing still on?

Hello again, blog world!

Wow---I had no intention of stepping away for 6 MONTHS....SIX !! Time flies when your having Fun??  Yea well this procrastination thing really needs to stop...this isn't me...I don't back burner other areas so Why is it so hard for me to do this blog thing??
I tell myself A~L~L the T~I~M~E to put it on my weekly goal list but do I get to it....??...quite obviously No. 
What's changed, why do I think I just might be able to finally keep up with a post or more weekly? One change is I'm the Proud owner of a Brand Spanking NEW LapTop...thanks to the Hub's. Yep I'm truly one lucky gal. And he paid for my share of the hotel during flying Pig weekend.
My 'old' laptop was exactly that old, and a refurbished laptop to boot [nothing wrong with that] 'cause at the time that was all I could afford.
After Christmas I re-evaluated $$monies$$, set a stricter budget, started monthly meal plans with what ever I had on hand [#freezerfood #pantryfood]  #noextragroceryspend became daily IG/FB posts and any extra that I saved went in the #laptop fund. Then last week the inevitable happen...I had done all I could on the tablet I have and really needed to work on the computer. That lasted all of 5min then **Big**Blank**Screen...as in click you are done! waiting a couple minutes to attempt a reboot was quite the joke, I.Wanted.To.Cry! With about 400$ away from my goal of saving to pay cash for a 'new' laptop computer I told the Hub's I'm just going to go ahead and go shopping. I wanted to have a dependable working computer. I had things to get done...I had Blogging on my Goals List...so here I sit, doing a Very Long Over Due Blog Post.

No More Excuses...the Hub's retired {thank goodness}
                                lots of politics during 2018__LOTS__
                                the races
                                rescued a kitten from Walmart parking lot
                                the Election is over {we lost}
                                Thanksgiving came & went {I didn't cook}
                                the races
                                Christmas Happened {got both G'daughters over at same time}
                                New Year's {we went out FINALLY}
                                did I mention Races I signed up for
                                I got my Sports By-Line Back #GoMe
                                I turned 64...SIX FOUR
                           
So Cheers to me,
                          Cheers to my Hub's,
                                                         Cheers to being able to finish this Long Over Due Blog Post !
                               
                               





No comments:

Post a Comment