Wednesday, May 15, 2019

I'm Baaack!

There's lots to get done today but first I want to fill you in on Monday night...

A while back my Friend~maily [friends that are family]  son wanted to know if we would come to his end of school play Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory. There was no question as to if we were going a most definite Yes. So here we are me and my Lil 'Oompa Loompa'


Tuesday's happenings...
The other most important thing was getting to be with my Grand-Son and witnessing him do the Pledge of Allegiance for Fiscal Court, then becoming an Honorary Boyle County Magistrate.


Though Baron and his parents are not Blood related to me, I still consider them my family. All this came about 'cause my Mom was his sitter from the time he was 6 weeks old until he started school. {Baron' dad also went to school with my SIL.} He's a very Bright young man and will do amazing things with his life...and somehow has become interested in the political world, not sure how all that came about but that's OK.

After Fiscal Court I came home and meal prepped a Chicken to bake while the Hub's and I went to visit a friend in the hospital...we've known Tugg [nickname of course] for 25+ years and had been in ER's-and 3 different hospital's before finally getting to Baptist Health at Lexington over the past 3 1/2 weeks. Tugg worked for the Hub's for a while doing all sorts of jobs before getting promoted to trimmer tech and though Hub's is retired they still stay in contact with each other. Luckily he is doing so much better and has finally got the tubes removed and is eating soft foods for now.

Once we were back home we trans-planted one of my potted bushes off the breezeway in one of the flower beds around the yard....and just piddled around before I finished dinner.

On the agenda for today is mowing the yard, mess around in flower beds, some simple house cleaning, Bible Study at noon, then we're going to get vegetable plants for the raised beds. Not to much though... tomatoes and maybe a pepper plant. I still have a bunch of stuff in the freezer from last year.

I  need to work on meal plan for the Hub's, I'm going to be busy with Horse Capital Half/Full Marathon Expo stuff  Thursday & Friday and the Race is Saturday. Of course I'm going to let him have his choice but only from what I have in the freezer or pantry this is another #noextragroceryspendweek

That's it for me...the Hub's is gone to his Board of Directors meeting and I ready to shower and relax...Leftovers on the menu tonight !

Hugs, Kisses, Be Safe Wishes 😘



No comments:

Post a Comment