Monday, May 13, 2019

Happy Homemaker Monday - 5/13/19

Well so here goes it...I'm gonna get this post done and try and join in with all the Ladies at 

As a way to keep the momentum rolling I'm going to commit to at the very least joining the Happy Homemaker Monday group...I hope you all will join me.
Nothing exciting to report regarding Mother's Day...The Kid texted me and several of my Runner Kids either texted or messaged me. The Hub's got me a card from the Boy's LOL [ we have Spoiled Cats ]...we planned on visiting our friend Tugg as he's been a Very Sick Man., Luckily he improved enough and was moved out of ICU and into a regular room.
THANK YOU Jesus!


The Weather...
     It's cooled down a Lot! 55* and cloudy. I'm determined to Not turn the Heat back on!
     
What I'm reading...
     Girl Wash Your Face - just started this one but also have 'Friend Request' by Laura Marshall that I'm reading 

TV Shows this week...
     I have several series shows DVR'd that the Hub's and I need to catch up on,
     Killing Eve,
     BlackList,
     Knightfall,
     Into the Badlands...Ummm I detect a pattern !?!  

Menu Plan...
     I really need to re-inventory Freezer & Pantry but with the cooler weather
     Veggie Soup,
     Chili, 
     I have a Chicken to bake tomorrow
     Leftovers [ ie Chicken ]
     Fish
     Going out tonight for Mexican after the 'Proxy Nephew' show at school

Goal List...
     Walk 2miles at least 2X this week
     FB post for the Ruby's Ramblers Get Moving group
     Update race calendar
     Schedule bill pymts
     Go to bank and set up savings acct for Step-Dad

Project this Week...
     Finalize layout for Horse Capital Half/Full Marathon expo
     Work on Run for the Ribs 5K sponsorship letter
      
Todays Motivation...
     

  ** O~M~G as I've been working on this post I've just been contacted about having race pictures in the Danville Living magazine and I will begin doing short { along the Rail } articles for the local newspaper starting ASAP!! ** WooHooo! 

#GoMe

7 comments:

  1. Nice to see you joining the linkup! You're a very busy person! I've heard so many good things about that book, I hope you'll let the blogworld know how it was! Nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats for the pictures for the magazine!
    I too need to reinventory freezer.
    Have a great week

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the magazine photos and newspaper articles. That's great! We had to bump our heat back on last week but I think we're back to almost summer now. Hope you have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks...I gave inšŸ˜•turned heat on enough to take the chill off.

      Delete
  4. Congratulations on the photos and articles! That's awesome! I need to do a food inventory, too, and do a low spend month soon! Have a great rest of the week! Blessings! <3

    ReplyDelete