Tuesday, January 3, 2017

My Happy New Year!

Here we go with yet another New Year and I've spent it with the MR sick (as in still from Christmas) this makes 2 years in a row...and this year there's and Different Ball drop?? WTH? Yes there was a ball but it was dwarfed by the Huge Clock doing a countdown...You can check it out here ok so this is a change I wasn't expecting oh well I just gotta let it go, gave the MR some meds, tuck him in and pop the Bubbly..(being the BAD Blogger I forgot to take a Pic).....that's right it's New Years and I still celebrated even if it's just me on the couch watching a pitiful looking dwarfed ball drop, Awww MIDNIGHT!! I call all my kids, grand kids & the Papaw wish them Happy New Year. Time to move on to a New Year, New Month, New Day...I GOT THIS!!

Today was spent with my runner daughter and some friends at a Brand New Race opportunity in Historic Midway Ky. What a turn out it was...compared to the Resolution 5Mile Run yesterday this is Amazing..300+ runners & walkers attended the Frozen Rails 5K.

And of all things we had a train come through Just Before The Race...good omen?? for the New Year?? I say Yes! My new friend Laura Coombs was there and got everyone ready with some warm up exercises then it was 5K time....I videoed the race start due to---again 300+ Runners/Walkers...you can find finish line photos here, here, and here.  All in all it was a Great Day the start of a New Year.
 
 
More to come stay tuned,
 
A Runner's Mom & More
 


No comments:

Post a Comment