Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Queen of "I think I'll get back into it again"

How are things?  Long time no write, I don't have anything really that important to say other than I'm going to try this blog writing thing yet again,  starting with a New Name.  Yep!! The Picture Lady!!! that would be Moi. As a Runners Mom there seemed (to me) a limit as to what there was to blog about. With a blog name change I will blog about a lot of different stuff 'cause lets face it - I've got a lot of stuff going on. Of course there will be plenty of blogging about the running stuff, I will begin from the start of this years race season and do updates/catch-up posts if you will, including PLENTY of pictures.

First with this post I want to reflect on what all I've learned about myself so far during 2014,
  • in my quest to make things 'perfect' I get behind, in 2015 I'm going to strive for 'the best I can do'
  • I have managed to do better at budgeting my $$--but there's still room to improve with the savings aspect.
  • my tolerance level of bulls$!t is quite frankly, Nil
  • I miss having NSV's--and the fault is mine--need to really focus on this, (sigh)
  • unless 'forced' I won't become a Domestic Diva anytime soon, still got'ta work to pay for insurance
  • I have an amazing Mr. that is still OK with being second more times than not
  • instititute a FamPAM night plan (potluck at mom')
  • my daughter(s) and grand-children is and still will be #1 always
  • patience is not my strong suit, but I'm trying
  • the photography thing is going full swing, I'm still learning everyday
  • RA SUCKS!! still dealing with it so far
  • menopause Sucks Too
  • addicted to dried pineapple to a fault
  • having the best MIL is awesome
  • learning that Love & Passion is more than sex
  • I do Much better when there's a written 'to-do' list
  • getting published again during 2014 in the local newspaper was a photography beginning milestone
  • getting published (2013 & 2014) in the CountyWide Stride Magazine and having one of my photos on the cover was an even Bigger Milestone
  • having amazing runner kids (of all ages) call me Momma has been a blessing
  • riding in a cop car this year (Between-a-Thon race) wasn't my first time
  • as an extrovert I've managed to include yet another group (blog post about them for sure) of race RD/timing organization on my resume
  • waiting to see if one of my photos will be featured in a ''for real'' running magazine has me stressed
  • I will be ending the Fifties in a few months, and I can't wait
  • realizing my limitations as I Sashay into the (my) Sixties decade
  • having FurBabies is still a lot of work
  • I'm obsessed with RHO reality TV
  • Posting on FB will be my 'push' my 'accountability'
See, See what I mean--I gots lots and lots of stuff.........................



Stay Tuned!




No comments:

Post a Comment