Friday, December 26, 2014

Can't Wait for the Holiday's ---

TO BE DONE!!!


Lets face it, it's been a long year for all of us but me in particular, challenging may be the best description. From the beginning of the year till now I've struggled with figuring out a plan. In hindsight I think I put to much stress on myself thus making everything I did either ''just under the wire'' or behind.
Something else I figured out was if I'm discombobulated at home, I'm that way every where else. So with the living room getting painted and a kitchen remodel going on it sent me in quite a tailspin. PLUS the fact that the MR started the back splash project (thank goodness he didn't finish) and we come really close to having the FiRsT  argument ever. Ya'see he's not a plan ahead and get it done person, he starts where the middle is and wings it. That's ok for some things but not for something that I'm going to be looking at for the next 20+ years. Info background==the back splash is silver panels that have a pattern on them, I was going to make a template with copy paper and lay them out to start the project. The MR starts near the beginning and it went downhill from there....I'll finish this story later.
Thanksgiving has come and gone with it being held at the Mr & I's house for the first time. Though our house is smaller (a Lot) it was still ok. Two of my girls and their families were not able to come so it wasn't as crowded cramped. Christmas was a little different only one daughter and her family wasn't able to come due to my poor little grandson had the flu--his entire Christmas break from school. It was fun for everyone and these silly kids of mine again didn't follow the instructions.....MOM (aka me) didn't want them spending $$ on us! Did they listen..that would be a No!! Silly Brats, All of Them, LOL!!


What's a Mom to Do, Still Love them more than Life,


Till Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment