Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Catch up #6 3/17/12 Shamrock Shuffle

I tell her to look a little bit excited and this is what I get~way to early this morning!

as always a big crowd running

ain't she cute?

She's glad its over with
part of the entertainment while waiting on the results from the race
these girls have been all over the country competing

 

This race is one of my favorites mainly because of the atmosphere everyone has before, during , and after. There are Bagpipes being played and costumes abound, And with this race it's still early in the season and Bobbie is getting back to her more competitive nature, (LOL guess she gets that from my side). There still aren't many of the regular runners in the pics yet, most of them are not doing any races that isn't in the Wilderness Trace series. I'm still learning about the camera that H2B bought me for Christmas and still figuring out how to change the long range zoom lens quickly or at all. More to come with all this.


a runners mom ~ that's what I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment