Sunday, December 16, 2012

Catch # 7 post 3/24/12 Rocket Runner




Chatting before the race


a few of my 'runner' girls Sarah, Deanna and Charlene


Go Jason #873!!
 


All my runner boys were in blue today~ David and Michael behind #924


Deanna coming in strong~
 
Sarah Striding on through the finish

 
This race was one of the Rockcastle Series and the second race that Bobbie was able to compete in. There were a few from the running group there as well, for March it was somewhat cool to start but soon warmed up for the runners. I Love being part of the 'team' and taking pictures of everyone, little did I know that Dwain Harris also noticed. More on that later, and there are a lot of posts yet to make in order to catch up!



a runners mom That what I am!!

No comments:

Post a Comment