Monday, December 17, 2012

Catch up Post #8 3-31-12 Run the Bluegrass Half/Full Marathon


Sarah, Bobbie and Shalin before the race

Bobbie met up a fellow blogger Courtney

Race Bling!!

yet another runner 'girl' Carmen

my girls are off ~ lookin all Happy now we'll see how they are in 13.1 miles!!

Yea! got to see my niece Jessica as well! Didn't know she signed up for this!?!

Not so Happy lookin now, still waiting on Sarah

Jason already came through and as always goes to find his wife and runner 'daughter' Angela!

re-fueling after the race chocolate milk was provided after the race

Bless her Heart! She was having a difficult time getting her compression socks on,
and I was No Help either (yes I was laughing while she struggled!)

 
Bobbie was so wanting a sub 2:00, but not this time around. I continue to be a Proud Momma though! She still amazes me every time she steps foot on the race course. As for Sarah (thought I forgot didn't you) well she was about 5-6 miles in and twisted her ankle on the side of the race course so she ended up being picked up by the EMT's and taken back to her car after treatment. Unfortunately I completely zoned out and didn't think about Courtney again, but please go to her blog and check her out as well, @http://3xacharmrunner.blogspot.com.



a runners mom ~ that's who I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment