Sunday, November 18, 2012

This time with more purpose and (wait for it) planning!!!

Good God, time has come and gone and Life has continued to move at warp speed!! Between work, relationship, trying to take of houses and the runner daughter it's been hectic to say the least. But guess what, so is everyone else and they have/make time to read others blogs. What will make the balance of the year and the coming year different,?, glad you asked. I'm excited about a meeting I had this past week with Andrew from Danville Bike and Footwear. He will be putting my runner pics with the race results from the 2012 race series!! And he had suggested that I/we do a blog of some kind. Um what?? Me?? O~M~G I'm so excited!
With that said here's what's going to happen...There will be updated posts in which I will choose a picture or a few pictures from the 2012 race season and make some comments to go along with the race. Now most people don't remember from one month to the next where they were let alone what they were doing, I though can remember at least something from all of the races due to my own 'runner daughter' Bobbie competing in them and I was there to document the race with pictures. This will catch up the races from this year and then we can start a fresh running season in 2013.

Wow! 2013 is just right around the corner - like in 44 days!

This time with more purpose and planning I hope to get a few followers and look forward to getting comments from the posts I make.


'a runners mom' just a part of who I am!

1 comment: