Friday, November 30, 2012

LCHS Diamond Dash 5K

 
As a mom we tend to do all sorts of things for our children with that said a friend at work asked if I could help her out with her daughters softball team.  She knows that my daughter runs and has friends that also run so when she asked me to give out fliers for the Diamond Dash 5K of course I said I would.
Here's the catch though, she also explained before giving them to me that for every entry her daughter would receive a portion towards her uniform!
 'Nuff said!!
I was on it!
I have been a single parent before and know how difficult it can be so I took this as a personal challenge. After emails, face book, and handing out the fliers at prior races not only did the runners come through we fudged (only a little) and helped out a couple other Diamond Dash girls get a huge discount on their uniform as well!
Enjoy the pics!!

 
silly girl!
 

at the start listening to how the course went

didn't know what their names were but soon after became some of my 'runner kids' (Hi David and Kelly)

#54 is my Deanna from Sommerset, Ky~#96 is Charlene Dodson (sorry #69 not sure who you are)

here are a couple of my 'boys' David is in the dark blue and Michael in the lighter also Deanna's hubby!

not sure why she's smiling I guess it's because I got her into this and it's not even part of a series~~Love you Too!!

Bobbie, Deanna and Charlene' arm after the race

David and Rhonda Anderson

Deanna and Michael Lee

more medals, Charlene, Russell and my Baby!
As we go along with more posts there will be different people to see. I have been going to as many races as I can and am known as Bobbie' mom (which is fine with me).


arunnersmom~that's what I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment