Wednesday, November 21, 2012

as promised~playing catchup

Bobbie with 2B step-dad



Ended up with a deceit crowd!
 
Ahhh there's another of my runner kids-Hi David Anderson (with the blue shorts and orange hat)

and little miss Rhonda (in the black) with Ashley (in blue shorts silly girl not even capris)

1st in her age group!! My Baby!

 
     1st up 'KSD 5K Fun Run' February 2012...this right FEBRUARY!! And though it's not snowing, it had been raining and was still misting rain before and during the race. Yea that's right rain and cold!! But as mom of a runner there I am!
    
      I orginally started out dog sitting for one of the runners but when the race was getting ready to start I asked my H2B (husband 2 be) to hold the leash as I wanted to snap a few of the beginning, no problem right? He's with me and Bobbie, everyone has seen us right?
    
     Nope the dog thing didn't happen she got really excited with all the runners and then her master went by as well-not a good thing. So she ended up with one of the walkers who is also their friend.
 
     H2B even stayed awhile for the awards then went home to thaw out-such a trouper he is-That's it for this post the season had started once again!!
 

 

 
arunnersmom

No comments:

Post a Comment