Monday, November 26, 2012

Catch-up post #2

My baby girl before the race

     Heart & Sole 5K in a neighboring town of Lexington. After bathroom breaks and waiting for the race to start like all runners do we were all milling around and everyone talks to everyone else, They are like one Huge Happy Family! Whether they know you or not they talk and support each other. My young'un is no different. 
     Next thing I know we are in a conversation with this man (Hi Louis) that seems to have a little bit of nervous energy. He's talking with another man about times, speed, how cold it is (it's February by the way) and how all he want to do is just finish. And then it begins, he and Bobbie are discussing running and training, getting advice and whatever else. Then we are exchanging email and face book info. Whew!  


Bobbie and Louis Cornelius before the race he's so funny.

And she's off!

Man'o'Man it was cold!!
And where am I?
Oh yeah I'm out there as well!
Ear muffs, scarf, gloves, 2 layers on the bottom, 3 layers on top and Camera Ready!!


Missed Louis at the start but here he is coming through strong!!

I'm cold just looking at her!

 
     So there it is race #2 and as always it was a lot of fun!! Louis also friended 'MOI' as well on face book and takes the time to comment on some of the photos that I happen to post.
     One of my other 'runner kids' changed job locations near where Louis lives I don't know that they have actually had time to connect but I'm sure their paths will cross, they're runners after all, one Huge Happy Family!!
 
 
 
arunnersmom~that's who I am!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment