Thursday, July 1, 2010

Birthday Wishes

Today is the Day!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my son-in-law Gerard...he has been in the family going on 18 yrs now!! He truly Loves my daughter and their two daughters. He works hard and plays hard as well. Though he works most of the Sat. mornings when Bobbie has races he does try to compete as well. They have a race coming up in Liberty, Ky a race that they both won awards within their age groups last year. Since they already know the course and have been keeping up with training I expect them to do well. I'm hoping all the rest of the group is there as well.
As I had posted a few days ago I'm in a walk team at work with some of my other "girls" and this week I'm a little behind on my steps, just over 60,000 for me thus far so I need to get a move on....until later remember this

I'm the MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment