Tuesday, June 29, 2010

It's all good

Busy as always! But going to take some time to express myself. One of my runner "girls" has also started blogging and on her very first blog who does she mention? O M G ! Lil 'ole me..AND referred to as "Mama Ruby" ! I consider this another tremendous accomplishment. Why? Well as the biological mom to only one daughter I have always tried to be the mom that all the kids wanted to come too. (sometimes though its been a challenge) Along life's adventure I have acquired other daughters and God love 'em I would truly do anything I can for them, my love for them will always be as unconditional as with my own. Bobbie ran a few miles with Sheri before going on a short vacation trip with her family.
So that means I'm the keeper of the boys while they are gone. The boys are 2 Rotties - Brewser J & Zeus. I was all set on going tonight to feed and play with them but low and behold the kids are back - really short trip! So this means that Bobbie should be able to get some easy leg work in, and work on her blog as well... I will be checking on her status tomorrow, for now I will close as I need to get some leg work in myself (walking that is). Some of my girls and I at work are in a walk group and so far though we are not # 1 in the team status we're not last either. For now I will sign off here's hoping everyone has a great night and day tomorrow! For everyone else check out these blogs - "bobbie087.blogspot.com" & "sherirunningthroughlife.blogspot.com".

Its good to be MOM!!

No comments:

Post a Comment