Saturday, June 26, 2010

My 1st post

Here it is, another day of getting up early to do what you might ask? Well I'm a runners Mom!! My daughter started this 5K running thing last year after competing (she walked) in a local festival walk/run event. She along with co-workers completed the walk and for some unforeseen reason was taken in by those who ran ! Well alrighty then..but when she told me about her accomplishment of course being the Mom I am I told her "if I had known I would have been there!" As the late Paul Harvey would say "And the rest is history". There have been many races and rewards as well...With this being my fist blog I will go back to my pictorial records and attempt a historical saga of my runner daughter along with friends she has made and her accomplishments. I tell her though no matter what just for getting out there your a winner----but then of course as a biased bystander she will always be my winner!!

No comments:

Post a Comment