October your Finally Here !!
Lot's & Lot's of opportunities this Month...
Good Morning from the Library....
My LoveyBoy...
*****
** Sinking Funds - CC Update **
Sinking Funds Categories
BUDGETED - CURRENT BALANCE - YET TO GO
Emergency Fund 2200$/400$/1800$
Pet Care Fund 550$/550$/0 DONE 0$
Pantry Freezer Restock 1100$/410$/690$
Trips &/or Race'cations 2200$/350$/1850$
Indoor Outdoor Projects 1100$/000$/0 [on hold] 0$
Car Maintenance 385$/240$/145$
Club Dues/Sponsorships 500$/75$/425$--this will increase in 2027
2026 Christmas/Misc Gifts 2000$/1135$/865$--this number looks like I'll fall short, but I've already started getting some gift items during the month.
Balance To Go w/o Trips: 3060$
Balance to Go With Trips: 4910$
***
Credit Card = ....scheduled pymts via bank.
150$ Mini Challenge need 134$ to finish
5050$ Challenge need 4930$ to finish -- committing to 1/3 of ''work'' money I get to this.
Time to head in to work....
Be Safe,
Be Blessed.






No comments:
Post a Comment