Monday, October 5, 2026

Happy Homemaker Monday 10-5-26

 It's BlogTober !!! And I'm behind...

*****
Linking with Sandra for the first Monday in OCTOBER [already!] and her Happy Homemaker Monday.

*****

** The Weather **

Fabulous temps at night...air off in the house, hoping not to turn heat on until Mid-November.

** As I look outside my window **
Lunchtime, Sunny and 67°

 ** Right now I am **
Getting this post up before going for a walk...

** OOTD **
Legging's & long sleeve T

** Thinking and pondering [how I'm feeling] **
I have small achy thigh muscle going on...not sure how or what happened...
 
** What I'm reading **
Devotions-Spiritual & Pathways for Women's Bible Study..[even if I miss a Sunday for whatever reason I'm still reading my Pathways]
*
 D. Clayton will be releasing his 3rd book with a book signing event on Oct 3rd, And he ''gifted'' me a early release copy!!!
 Those that came to the signing was able to purchase a copy.

** TV Shows this week **
Paramount+ & DVR is getting a Work-Out!!

** Menu Plan **
🍲🍲
No plan...it'll be what it'll be. Now that fall and cooler temps are here I'll be getting ready to make Crock-pot soups. 
🍲🍲

** Meals at Home **
5/31

** No unNecessarySpend Challenge Update **
  October Challenge 25/31 so far 4/31

** Action Items**
➢Get the yards mowed as in PLURAL!! -- Hopefully tomorrow
➢Work on Flowers-- DONE  ✔ Finally
➢Walk/Run Daily-- Started last week with a couple of mornings & will now doing earlier wake-ups for strength training schedule [see Motivation below]. 
➢Office-- Things need a bit more reorganizing, I have moved things around for better ''flow'' πŸ˜•
➢Laundry-- Never ending these days !!
➢Update Race List-- Looking at πŸ˜‰ more 2027 race plans! I'm already signing up for next summer adventures.
➢Banking personal & rental house-- Weekly  ✔
➢Bill pay-- set up Auto pays Auto Pay  ✔
➢Meals at home plan-- Yes  ✔ Along with Crock-tober
➢Garage-- Garage is still on the list.
➢Garden-- Is done!! We'll be tilling and turning over the dirt in the next few weeks.
➢Social Media Promotions-- ✔ Daily, I have a Surprise to announce! 
➢Work on Bible Study material-- ✔ Always...
➢BLOG-- Working on getting caught up for Blog-Tober

** Today's Motivation **
Already scheduled my 1st session...😬 it's the very EARLY:Thirty wakeup that'll get me.

** Something fun to share **
The Kid was Captain of her Bourbon Chase Team [ RunSafe on the Rocks] they ran a little over 200 miles along the Bourbon Trail here in Kentucky...

** Next Up **
Leaving Friday...🀞 fingers crossed this thigh muscle acts right for 13.1 miles...


**  Calendar/Schedule this week **

Lot's going on as always...

** From the camera **
Being silly at the Garden Club Flower show...I'm official photographer!

** Reflection(s) **
Got Mine!!!

*****

Be Safe, Be Blessed !

No comments:

Post a Comment