Sunday, June 12, 2022

RACE Re-CAP.......6-11-22 North Lime Donut Dash 3K~Lexington, Ky

Early:Thirty Saturday morning means another 'Race Day' and another chance to see all of my runner kids. The race was a 3K and was SOLD OUT ! That in it's self made me really happy, and meant I need to be on my toes at the finish line in order to capture everyone who crossed...[picture link below]   

6th Annual North Lime Donut Dash 3K was this morning at 8:00am at Wellington Park in South Lexington [I need to go back and take park pictures] I got there early to help out with the packet pick up, but as always the amazing volunteers had it covered. I was able to walk around and get a few pics of the Inspiration signs Bob put out....

                   

 <---my favorite sign Eat the Donut !


 Huge THANKS to Joe Ross owner of North Lime Donuts for donating all the Sweet Donut treats and Coffee for everyone...[ I hear he's looking at opening a donut shop in Louisville.. ]

 Bob with Pat Kline the Executive Director for CKRH - below is information she shared before the race about the program... 

The race benefited Central Kentucky Riding For Hope:
          Mission Statement: Central Kentucky Riding for Hope is dedicated to enriching the community by improving the quality of life and the health of children and adults with special physical, cognitive, emotional and social needs through therapeutic activities with the horse.

Website: www.ckrh.org

         What they do: Therapeutic Riding and Horsemanship for individuals with special medical needs, physical and cognitive disabilities are adaptive riding and horsemanship activities conducted by a PATH Intl. certified instructor for individuals with special needs. Activities are designed to meet each participant’s individual needs and the intent is for participants to progress in equestrian skills while improving their cognitive, emotional, social and/or behavioral skills. Secondary benefits include improved fine and gross motor skills, balance, strength, coordination, proprioception, tactile senses, team work, problem solving, self-image/confidence, communication, memory retention and much more.

Image

Numbers are still getting 'Crunched' but as of the end of the race $1200.00 is the minimum getting donated from the event.

the cutest little Donut there...

best looking 'Fur' Runner     

I'm looking at you Bob!!!

this Fur runner wasn't sure about me....

Labyrinth close to the start/finish line

the cutest Smile coming across the finish...

two of my favorite runners, 

my favorite color shirt [thank you 10th Planet] and North Lime Donuts

Check out Race Photos Here---> 6-11-22 North Lime Donut Dash 3K

Race Results Here----> North Lime Donut Dash 3K Results (runsignup.com)

I'm so Happy to be a small part of the RaceRise team and look forward to continuing my partnership with them...IF you're interested in running or walking a race use my discount code RUNMOM10 for 10% off registration. Go to racerise.com for a race event/distance you want to participate in....



Hug's, Kisses, Run Safe Wishes!

#getUp

     #getOut

         #getActive

               #getMoving



No comments:

Post a Comment