Monday, January 27, 2020

Happy Homemaker Monday 1-27-20


Joining Sandra at Diary of a Stay at Home Mom for Happy Homemaker Monday!

This month & year seems to be flying by, {insert sigh}
IT'S ALMOST FEBRUARY FOR GOODNESS SAKE.....

 I'm Happy to report that #arunnersmomandmore is back on the radio air waves with Joe Mathis on  "The Joe Show"  WHIRAM1230 Monday mornings talking running and races I'm involved with or in...yes IN.
I have several already scheduled and signed up for can't wait to share those experiences and share ongoing 2020 goals.


The Weather...
          Kentucky weather is CrAzY…from Cold teen/low 20 temps up to 40's & 50ish temps all within a 7 day period,
#mothernature Please be nice, my ladies are confused and popping out/up everywhere

What I'm reading...
          Getting ready to start Poetry Tattoos Ink Scarred Heart by my friend Liz...talk about an inspiration! She's amazing to say the least and I'm honored to call her my friend. Not only is she a successful realtor, she has organized A Running Start group as a 501(c)3  helping those in recovery from drugs &/or alcohol using running and fitness, and now is an Author!
 

TV Shows this week...
          Not sure right now, we have a few programs on the DVR we need to catch up on.

Menu Plan...
          I shopped the 'freezer' this morning and have, Meatloaf patties, Thin sliced Round steak, Chick Breast pulled out and in the fridge to thaw (slowly) a Meatless meal of baked potato w/salad is planned, and my sister-in-law is coming in for a visit so will go out 1 night with her.

Goal List...
         2 meetings this week,
         Laundry,
         Tax prep,
         Re-organize office
         Walk/Run 3days

Project this Week...
         Dust Bunny Bungalows, FurBall Valley's and Cobweb Communities eradicated.. deep clean bathroom

Today's Motivation...
     

Giving a shout out to Creations by Boy Mom Shenanigans for my Logo....

3 comments:

  1. I'll have to check out your friend's book. And thanks for the reminder on tax prep - I just have to make an appointment, but it isn't going to make itself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great motivation. I really like the visual of the stairs. Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love today's motivation! Great visual!!! Blessings for a great week ahead! :)

    ReplyDelete