Sunday, February 24, 2013

#13 catch up post~5-12-12 Jenny Carol 5K

Bobbie in Black with the pigtail thing going on!

Here's the 'fun and crazy' Kris!

my friend Bobbi Tyler from work

Bobbie' goal was to keep up with Kelly #008 

Ms Kim!

Kathi#455 a friend of Bobbie

my crazy runner kid Rhonda Andersonand her daughter

Larry Vaught sports guru with AMNEWS.com

Tripp Wilson#305-Twila & Scott Montgomery, this was Scott's first race!

Crystal & Jeremy Ellis, I love her look!
To me is says 'I Got This!'

Jennifer Larson!

Donna Kissick~ I met Donna several years ago line dancing!

Sandy Hogue (from work) her daughter Jessica Arth with Sydney!

Awards were hats this year, for the girls pink

Deanna, Emma and Michael Lee
traveled from Somerset to compete in this race.

Mark Morgan he's really a funny guy for a lawyer!

Some of my runner kids~My Love to all of them!
 
 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment