Friday, September 25, 2026

FriYAY + Happy Daughter's Day

 

Today was a workday for me...

My Absolute Greatest achievement in life!!  
She may not look totally like me, but we do have the same shape legs...

*****

Sooo, I made this social media post yesterday late afternoon. I had talked over a few things with Mr, and bounced ideas off of the G'Kid, making a decision for my upcoming 2027 birthday.


I looked at my calendar and thought 'next week I'll look at race opportunities '...
... BUT ...
While at work today I get a message from Knoxville Track Club member Melissa 
You can see what my response was... 
This is HUGE not only to me, but For Me and exactly what I needed to get my Arse in gear!

I finished my shift early, [we were Slow] I went came home to put a wet load in dryer, make dinner for Mr, finish charging camera batteries for race tonight, taking G'Kid to work soon...

Until tomorrow Be Safe, Be Blessed.




No comments:

Post a Comment