Thursday, August 29, 2024

Thursdays Thoughts

 Thought I'd get 2 miles done early this morning...


Thought I would get this bush trimmed before the heat of the day set in...
I think it looks So. Much. Better...

Thought since I  still had soon time this morning I'd get the bedroom carpet cleaned... 
'Cause you know 5 PurrKids...

Thought would do extra meal prep... 
Looks So...Good...! 
Even if we don't eat these right away I can always freeze for later use.


Yet another waiting room for Yet another follow-up... 
5 more Dr appointments, 1 additional upper GI procedure [for good measure follow-up], Leg scans though we're expecting some setback there. Heart rehab starts in couple of weeks. 

Thought I'd get couple of hours in the office, then fixed this Winner-Dinner from the meal/menu option... 
Cheesy rice, Cajun Tilapia and leftover Avocado 🥑...oh So Good!

Time to get the kitchen cleaned up and relax with the Mr.

Have a Great Night.












No comments:

Post a Comment