Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Since my last post---$hit hit the Fan

That's right it's been over a month since my last post....and O-M-G what in the World has happened?? Stuff going on is Crazy at best. Corona Virus hit and the country, then there was a MAD dash to buy ALL the Toilet Paper..?!?!
Toilet Paper🧻 of all things. Then it was stock piling...E.V.E.R.Y.T.H.I.N.G. to the point that stores had to change hours of operation restocking shelves. And now stores have had to change hours to help accommodate Senior Citizens so that they are at least able to have supplies, well except 🧻 Toilet Paper...did I mention there was a MAD DASH on buying Toilet Paper.😖 
Then came the Race/Running Postponements...Reschedules...Cancellations... for most reading this it's not a big deal, for me though it's a Huge deal.
As a race/run photographer with a small partnership at RaceRise.com along with being on staff for RunTheBluegrass Half Marathon, on the Board of Directors for Dash for Danielle, and as a Race Director myself it's been nothing short of Chaos !  
The other Chaos going on is the fact that the Hubs had a daily routine and it slowly but surely came to a halt....at first it was not so bad due to the fact that he already had planned appointments. The last 2 weeks of February he had retina repair, colonoscopy [luckily this was before non-emergency procedures were put on hold], heart Dr check up, and vein Dr appointment for his P.A.D.
Then it happened...March, he was volunteering as a Meals on Wheels person then he wasn't, he was volunteering 3 afternoons and 2 mornings at our local hospital then he wasn't... he was going to the gym every other day, then he wasn't, and now he's here - with me - every day - all day.
I hope and pray everyone out there is safe, I'll share more thoughts sooner than later, after all I'm sheltered at home.

#hugskissesbesafewishes

No comments:

Post a Comment