Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Tuesday Tangent!

Routine.....a sequence of actions regularly followed; a fixed program.
 
Habit......a settled or regular tendency or practice, especially one that is hard to give up.
 
************************************************************************************
Why??
Why can I not seem to get into one of these with my blogging....
 
Why??
 
I want to Blog, I really do......
 
I have stuff going through this thick head of mine, And the worse part I have Many, MANY races with videos already for recaps in DRAFT!!!!
 
So Why??
 
More importantly What!!
 
What am I going to do about this blog.....
 
How about this....Start OVER!!
 
I will be starting ANEW, I will start with a list of New Action Words for myself.....I Will make it a Habit to get into a Blogging Routine, I Will organize my day/time to if nothing else pop in and say Hey There....How ya doing.... 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment