Friday, May 10, 2013

I'm the MOM that's why...

I don't know about other Mom's out there but embarrassing our kids, whether it's intentional/planned or not, I feel it is our right as a parent, maybe even our duty...think about the times kids have caused a scene at the store when they haven't gotten their way?? Or the times they call the grand parents on you for what ever...you know what I'm talking about.
Bobbie started her running journey in 2009 and though I wasn't sure why she decided to become a runner, I'm the Mom proudly standing at the finish line waiting for her to come through, yelling for her to KICK IT your almost there, or screaming GO GO GO, or better yet ''WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING''-(when she got her first PI, I didn't know she fell).
 I'm humbled and honored that she wants me there and can honestly say there haven't been many that I've missed. The Wilderness race series has started with the Shakertown 5K and it was there that I decided to look up and compare how 'my runner daughter' has changed in the past years... So this post is for My Baby...you are my One True Accomplishment in Life, I don't think I embarrass you anymore with my antics, but I will at least get one of the I can't believe your doing this ''Looks''. Here are pictures from the Shakertown races the past few years with her awards.



2010
 
2011


2012

 
2013

 
arunnersmom~~that's what I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment