Wednesday, April 3, 2013

So What Wednesday...

Linking up again with Shannon at www.lifeafteridew.com for the So What Wednesday. Take the time and check out her blog, Shannon is soooo cute with her baby bump! Makes me want to beg my daughters for more grandchildren, yea right......4 is plenty.


So What If.....

  • my in-laws (1st set) still consider me family I didn't divorce them...
  • I'm a type "A" personality, so if you really don't want to know don't ask...
  • my engagement ring is insured for $6900.00+ and I'm worth it...
  • my cell phone is the same age as my grand-daughter Kaylan, (19yrs) and it's a Tracphone...
  • I was a very spoiled 'Daddy's' girl...and my mother hated it...
  • I can only do a 40 second plank...so far...




arunnersmom~that's what I am!

    2 comments:

    1. You'd be right at home with my family! It's not uncommon for the exes to come, along with their new families, to every holiday and celebration. The more the merrier I guess. Stopping by from the So What Wednesday link-up! :-)

      ReplyDelete
    2. Welcome ~ I'm working at stepping up my blog game....LOL! Will be checking out your blog as well....Thanks for joining!

      ReplyDelete