Sunday, January 13, 2013

#11 catch up post 4-28-12 Derby Half/Full Marathon

The night before full/half marathons there's an expo of some degree.
Getting included in these means spending more time with my young'un.
See the shirt she's wearing, my way of reminding her
she can do anything she sets her mind too!


Finding Sarah in the holding coral, Sarah was doing the full 26.2,
Whew! I'm tired just writing it, LOL!!

After hugs, kisses, Good Luck wishes, and PLEASE Be Safe,
I always look back to see them one last time before
I head out to try and find a good photo opportunity spot,
most times I head for a halfway point to get pics of all my kids.

Funny fellow here!

Mosaic Serpent under a walk bridge.

Even some of the Somerset crew is here...

She was wanting to break 2:00:00~Running, Breathing, Talking,
deep inside she's smiling though!

After seeing her pass the 12 mile mark I knew she had this!

Told Ya!!
 

More runner kids~Jeff and Angie Pence.

Jeff congratulates Bobbie for beating her previous record time with time to spare!

runner kid Carmen Coleman.

And of course we stayed for Sarah to finish!
She was surprised to see us?!?
Silly girl where else would we be!!

Smiled at the start
and
Smiling at the finish!

Sarah girl you Rock!!
 
 
 
a runners mom - that's what I am!

1 comment: