Saturday, January 12, 2013

#10 catch up post 4-21-12 Run for Russia, Mt Vernon Ky


Dwain Harris, Little did I know at the time of this race
He noticed that I was at the races camera ready!
More on this later on I'm talking BigTime stuff (well to me it is)
 
this poor fella Just look at his knees!
apparently he fell at the turn around,
due to the slippery wet roads,
and TORE UP both knees.
This is a True runner in the making.
He finished even with Blood dripping from the wounds.


my Girlie Girl Deanna!
Looking miserable but keeping on till the end!

Only Charlene can be Smiling coming through the finish!

See how wet they are, this is how it was the whole dang race! 

Awwww! Look at my girls! trying to keep dry under the building overhang!

Proceeds from this race as well as other donations went towards a mission in  Russia.
This pic shows not only timeline but photos of the people and buildings that benefited.

Charlene (above) and Bobbie(below) both placed in their age groups.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment