Sunday, November 14, 2010

Just what was I thinking?

Of course October has come and gone! And it's now the middle of November good golly time flies when your having fun right? Yea Right! The thing is, keeping up with all the other blogs (which are great) time has got away from me. I have just now seen my daughter' recent post to her blog (bobbie087.blogspot.com) and I can now officially say she has not only inherited the crazy gene she has the INSANE one as well!! She and one of her running buddies have now decided to run a full marathon (26.2) next may in Cincinnati. I know that I have been fortunate in raising her, she has made good decisions, is accomplished in her job, and have surrounded herself with a diverse group of friends during her school years and through out her life. But come on 26.2? Is she trying to give me a heart attack? Oh Oh and lets not forget she has also decided to put together a team of runners to compete in the Bourbon Chase next year we are talking about 200 miles people. Don't get me wrong I'm proud of her and all that she has done but as a mom I still fret and worry. Am I the only mom that is so protective of her child? I recently read somewhere that gray hair is "stress" highlights...guess I better call my hair dresser and set up some appointments looks like I'm going to need some color....!

No comments:

Post a Comment