Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Breathe in...Breate out...Calmer now

OK now that I have had time to take in the idea of my daughter competing in a full marathon...insert a huge gulp with eye roll...I think I'm a little calmer now. I ask myself what else would you rather have her doing??

She's a good kid (even at 34 she's still my baby girl) her own children are growing up...sometimes to quickly it seems...her husband trains with her and also tries to compete in as many as his work schedule allows...she has a network of people for resources if she needs...and of course her absolute #1 Fan/Cheerleader/Historian/meaning moi will be with her every step of the way!! I sometimes tend to be over exorbitant with her accomplishments. One of those times was when the Serres Race was done for the season and she was the ONLY runner that completed the allotted races

No comments:

Post a Comment