Tuesday, February 22, 2022

Happy Homemaker Monday 2-21-22 {on Twosday} I'm Ruined!

 I'm R.U.I.N.E.D! Utterly and completely Ruined.

I've been away on vaca...Again! I got a text [Monday] from my friend "M" asking if I wanted to go see our friend Lynn in Florida...🙋well Yes Please...then thinking I needed to see if the Mr would mind, [I had already been on 1 Fl trip back in Jan] of course he was OK with me going. 15 minutes later I was booked & leaving on that Friday...6 days of beautiful Flagler Beach Florida sunshine...with my friends...Had A Blast! 

But I'm Ruined!
I'm ready to go again.
It's gonna happen.

There's lot's for me to catch up on, but first let me work on this post....Linking up with Sandra for Happy Homemaker Monday 
But of course it's Twosday and a day Late...


The Weather...
 Temps going CrAzY again this week!!

What I'm reading...
Finished Book 2 of the 'Bishop Files Series' [finally] it was a bit slow and mainly as a set-up for book 3 👇

 Book 3...anticipating this to be a great read !


TV Shows this week...
    Hoping for some new prime time TV viewing now that the Olympics are finished...[no I didn't watch any] 

Menu Plan...
    Lord only knows...🤣 need to do freezer/pantry inventory. I have a lot in both areas just need to make a plan.

Goal/To Do List...
    MENU PLAN.....
    Update budget/check book/sinking funds
    Radio Segment
    Laundry
    Walk - hoping for 8-10 miles
    Get taxes done
    Consultation for setting up Dash for Dolls 501c3 

Around The House...

    In pretty good shape, doing daily household chores.

Project this Week...
    Look for my Motivation!!! It's that time of year for me, winter is still hanging on but spring weather teases us every few days, #frustrating  

Something fun to share....

    Returning to Flat Rock, NC with my hiking group in April & during my Birthday!!


Looking forward to this week....

    Working on compiling orders for hiking group, catching up with Gal Pal's


From the camera....

     being silly...as always!


On my prayer list.....
    Safe travels for my friend Lynn, she and her Hubby (and Boo the dog) driving back home from Florida today.

Blessing....




 Hug's, Kisses, Be Safe Wishes

#getup
     #getout
          #getactive


2 comments:

  1. Glad you were able to have another great trip to Florida. It is frustrating with this up and down weather (we have it as well). Hope you have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky you! glad you had a great time in Florida :)

    ReplyDelete