Monday, November 4, 2019

Scheduling Time on my side - yep I'm one of those people



Planning/Organizing/Scheduling 
Your Life, your budget, your meals, 


Breakfast This Morning...
         
What the Hubby calls a 'Big' breakfast...he deserved this today after going with me to help at Rising Stars 3K yesterday (yep I'm one of those people) this was a Kids Only race powered by Grassroots Running Club and RaceRise Timing.

The Weather...
          The week is expected to be nice for a few days mid-50's - low 60's during the day and 30's-40's at night..

What I'm reading...
          
Just started reading but also have another book going too, (yep I'm one of those people)

TV Shows this week...
          Lots of programs that we set up to record...CBS is our channel of choice, but NBC has a few that sparked our attention and we record them as well. Also anything RH on the Bravo channel...(yep I'm one of those people)

Menu Plan...
           
This was one of my Instagram posts today (yep I'm one of those people)     

Goal List...
          Meet up with the 5am walkers Tues & Thurs, The Kid has a 5am runner group we go earlier so we can all finish about the same time for a group pic...
this pic was taken just a few days ago that's me the oldest one in the group....the 'Mom' (yep I'm one of those people)

Project this Week...
          Blog !!! Organize Office, Christmas shop....(yep I'm one of those people)

Todays Motivation...
          
(yep I'm one of those people)

*********************************

I will hopefully Link up with the amazing Sandra of https://familycorner.blogspot.com/  take time to go check her out...

Nearby in Lexington, Ky at Rupp Arena President Trump will be holding a MAGA Rally....scenes on TV are unbelievable - my friend Angie was chosen to be part of the volunteer team for the Rally...you go Girl I'ma stay r~i~g~h~t Here, snuggled up with the cats....[catch ya on the TV]

Lots more to report and I owe all of you more from Bourbon Chase weekend and then {gasp} the Kid had a wreck....she's fine but still not the phone call any parent wants, 


Until later....
  just #arunnersmom





4 comments:

  1. Nice meeting you and reading your post. Have a great week

    ReplyDelete
  2. Planning/Organizing/Scheduling
    Your Life, your budget, your meals, - I LOVE this!
    Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What Pamela said! YES! Planning, organizing, scheduling...you are an inspiration! Blessings! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there, thank you so much for joining in my Happy Homemaker Monday. Don't forget to label your post as such, so that the other participants will recognize it and not click off :)

    You do a lot in one day, seems you're on top of it all and that is amazing. Hope you're having a good week so far.

    ReplyDelete