Sunday, September 24, 2023

Blog 365 ~ Sunday Sermon ~ HRC catch-up

 

And Good Sound Sleep which is what I got last night!
Today is the start of a brand-new week with lots of 'stuff' to get done...AND...the last week of September 😲 ! Shoot Fire where has it gone?? But again I'm so ready for the cooler temps to get here.

Coffee & Comics with my sweet boy JinX...he's been a bit clingy lately so more cuddles later today will be happening.


The Children's Choir was so good this morning for church...

And of course, Dr. Briscoe did another wonderful sermon as well. 
Joshua 1:10-18 if you're interested, he always does his own little 'spin' while preaching the 'Word' of God. He calls it Briscoe'rized !

After church I had a Human Rights meet-up with the Chairwoman.
We met at DQ, had lunch, talked business, then Ice Cream....

Then off to Mac's. Her daughter & DIL just got home from Charleston and brought me a gift. While there she showed me some of her newest creations.

She does fused glass and has been busy! I have a catch-up post [imagine that😜] about her meeting with the hub's regarding selling her talents where he works...
I'm so excited for her !
This creation will be a long dish that you can put cheese & crackers, or cookies or anything else you want. The design is raised so you can feel the detail in it. 

**********
I'm pleased to say I've at least been able to get this post up from MY OFFICE! #goMe I've made a dent in getting it cleaned up & cleaned out & hubby bought me a new fancy plush executive chair that slides under the desk. I'm still undecided if I'll change out shelves or not. The Kid has a couple shelves she wants to get rid of, but geez-o-pete, it's going to be an All-Day job/adventure switching everything out and right now, I just don't have the time to do it....so we'll see.

Tomorrow is Happy Homemaker Monday [I missed last week] with lots on the to-do-list!

Until then.....Be Safe & Blessed!






No comments:

Post a Comment