Tuesday, September 26, 2023

Blog 365 ~ A few Tidbits Tuesday

 

Rarely do we go out for breakfast. This morning though I made the offer as I wanted to make a stop at Walmart across from Cracker Barrel. This is their Breakfast Benny! I ended up bringing 1/2 home...

Our Walmart stop much to the hubby's chagrin was for costume for a party we're going to...and actually I'm pleased I was able to talk him into this. It's simple yes, but he can wear anything he wants under it and take it off after photos are done....I personally think we'll be cute!!

While getting some office/race/computer work caught up my watch pinged me that I had a delivery from UPS. I was so hoping these would get here in time for the Fall Y'all Festival 5K. Promotion Pocketknives for 18 and older runners that sign up for the race. I have ink pens for others.

Then a quick early dinner since we were going to the nephews football game...it's family night.
Look at this handsome man-child...
That grin...
The coach called for the parents to come with the boys for the 8th grade recognition, OUR names were also called while they were walking onto the field, so sadly we didn't get our picture taken with Brayden...[sniff-sniff😢] but next time for sure! 
Unfortunately, the Bulldogs lost, but not by much. They played a great game and did their best.

Home Late to finish this post and get ready for tomorrow...I need to get a walk in and going to Silver Sneakers too! 













No comments:

Post a Comment