Friday, September 29, 2023

Blog 365 ~ Feline Friday ~ Talented Friends

 

Don't we all wish we could relax the way my Goober does !?!

Most all my friends are talented in some way/somehow, but my Friend Mac is quite the talented person with making fused glass. 

I Love this bowl she made!

Christmas Trees,

Soap Dishes with either a Gnome or Snowman face,

Different size Gnomes,

and these Christmas trees are more artsy.
The hubby has contracted her work for the gift shop where he works...I really think she's going to make a fair amount of 'pocket' $$ and it's a way to get her mind off of other life events she has going on, along with her volunteer work, then she's going to be a seasonal worker for Keeneland race track next month. Once the holidays start rolling - and we are planning our trips [WooHoo NYC-AZ & Charleston we're coming!!] there won't be anytime for pity parties! 

**********
Time to charge the camera and get dinner started. It's a busy [ yep another one] weekend with an Early Saturday race, Saturday evening 40th Pastoral anniversary dinner & Trail Race Sunday morning...my October is booked with 10 race events, another race I will be doing, radio segments on Monday's, 5 different meetings scheduled, 2 photo shoots, 1 TedX forum, Halloween party, 1 football game[nephew starts Basketball in Oct as well], meet up with my friend Margaret for park walks, hubby Dr/leg scan appointment, 4 Bible Studies...not counting 13 Silver Sneaker classes, and walk/run training days for races I'm signed up for and starting Plank'tober....and going to do my best to keep up with Blog 365. 
Are ya tired yet ???
Shew I am!!

No comments:

Post a Comment