Tuesday, September 5, 2023

Blog 365 ~ Tidbit Tuesday

 

So, if you've been following &/or joining in the Happy Homemaker Monday posts hosted by Sandra you would have seen I've become enthralled with Fern Michaels 'Sisterhood' series books, ok Obsessed...I have read a couple that I bought from Half Price Books bookstore in Lexington, but they just haven't been able to have all of them on the shelf for me to purchase at one time....next best thing Walmart.com!


Yes, I'm a Bibliophile, a hoarder of reading material for during down time [don't laugh, it sometimes happens] mainly reading before bedtime. Both my parents were avid readers so guessing it comes from them?? 

As I said I ordered them from Walmart.com and didn't pay retail...I didn't pay Half Price Books price either!! Each book was under 5$ with some under 4$ and free shipping. I feel like I've actually saved money since I'm not driving 35miles one way to the store, AND, my time. So here we go, I have all of the balance I haven't read, ready for some cooler nights to have a cup of Tea, snuggle with my JinX, grab a book, and chill out. Will they last through fall/winter ?? 
😏Probably Not!!😜


No comments:

Post a Comment