Sunday, September 10, 2023

Blog 365 ~ Sunday Funday

Morning cuddles with my boy Jinx.

First Baptist Church service.

A quick lunch then the hub's and I went to see a cute little production 'A Doll House'.

The show/production is from Scarlet Cup Theater present through our local Arts center, and it was viewed at The Great American Dollhouse Museum here in town.

We went a bit early to tour around the museum [again]...











There's something to see for all ages....some of the 'dollhouse' depictions remind me of my Grandma's house growing up...we were SO poor and there were SO many of us, I feel like it's partly what has given me all the drive I have today.
I say partly because I had the...most...Amazing Dad. So many lessons from him growing up.

 





 

No comments:

Post a Comment