Friday, September 15, 2023

Blog 365 ~ Friday Favorites

 

Spending the morning keeping these two curious Cats out of my cabinet....
Goober & my boy JinX
They're on the onery side today !

Went to friends Coffee earlier than normal, it was good to do a one-on-one time away from home[s] and before everyone else got there with my Gal Pal Mac.....

I went early due to taking Hank Jr. [Hub's truck] to get new tires.
'Ol Hank Jr was bought in 2004 just before the hub's and I started dating officially. Our 'story' is very much different from most...and it's long. Now I didn't know he bought the truck to try and impress me. One of my friends that worked on his production line and told me later. I'm not that person. I could care less what you drive, or what house you live in, where you live, etc.
MY story regarding all these things is long as well.
Hank Jr has done it all, we've moved several people, so much mulch, dirt, rock hauled over the years, taken a couple of 'short' trips, and just turned 100,000 miles. As taught by both our parents we've kept Hank Jr maintained with spring tune ups and getting winterized every year. This is the second time he has gotten new tires and will be the last time from us. Yep, in about 2'ish years he will be 'gifted' to our little Buddy Gauge. Gauge has renamed him to 'Danger Ranger' and wants to do some restoration while learning to drive a stick shift. 
Until then, new 'kicks' for our Hank Jr....I still have lots of projects to use him for.  
And If your wondering yes there was a 'Hank' Sr, he was red !

Later this afternoon I was able to get a smallish walk in,
And we finally have fall leaves falling. It's exciting to have cooler temps...so instead of mowing the grass I'll be blowing leaves. 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment