Saturday, September 2, 2023

Blog 365 ~ No Early:ThirtyAM

 

Another rare Saturday without a race to go to....😐 this is most unusual...Got the Hub's off to work and the first thing I see on social media was this.
Guess What !?! Bring...It...ON...I'm so ready to have the cooler temps and not just at nighttime. I need to begin another 'training' for the many race events I plan will to do in 2024. But for today, and since I do have a Saturday off I'm going to get a few things done outside & inside.

First let me just say the customer service I received from SHOKZ was superb!
I had bought these 'ear bob' thingies to listen to my Spotify while walk/run training and they quit working. I couldn't get them to connect to my phone and neither would they on the hub's phone....Long story short, I sent a email, they sent postage to return them, I got a new SHOKZ ear bob the following week!! AND...follow-up emails asking if the replacement pair were working....! How rare it's been to get such amazing CS. So without delay I put them on and headed outside. [disregard the graying hair--post coming on it with budget update]

First up was trimming more of the Gooseneck flowers growing beside the driveway & sidewalk, bopping the whole time to Spotify....
Next...harvested some Mauva flower seeds. They need to finish drying for a few days and I'll use the seeds for planting next year in front corner of yard [remember the rock...]
Next I finished mowing the back yard. It got hot rather quickly, but glad to get these items done. With the weather getting hotter again I'm not sure I'll be mowing much longer... There's plenty of 'other' things to get done though. 

**********

After a nice shower and lunch I chilled out until the hub's came home....we decided to go out to eat as I'll be doing more Baby Bump photos tomorrow after church... I should have taken pic's of our meal. We went to Cattlemen's and we each ordered the same meal! After the eating from the salad bar we ended up bringing one meal home with us - and of course dessert !

Signing off for now, hopefully I'll get caught up soon. 

Have a Great Labor Day Weekend.









No comments:

Post a Comment