Monday, September 4, 2023

Blog 365 ~ Happy Homemaker Monday 9-4-23

 

Happy Labor Day....

Linking up with Sandra for the Fall Edition of 
I really Love this challenge, though I'm still several posts behind,
I know I'll get them done...eventually!

**********

** The Weather **
Again with the higher temps...I can't wait for the weather outside to be 
🤔??how does the song go frightful, meaning snowy...

** As I look outside my window **
It's clear & sunny

 ** Right now I am **
Working on this post and hoping to get another 'updated post' done before lunch.

** OOTD **
A Runners Mom and More [branded] tank top, Bolder Skirt, MySoxyFeet socks

** Thinking and pondering **
Christmas budget, Vacations coming up

** What I'm reading **
Truth and Justice by Fern Michaels [ pleasure reading ]
-->disclaimer; I bought the entire series of the
Sisterhood books for fall/winter reading, sigh,
I need to do a budget review including buying these books<--
Devotional [ spiritual reading ]
Atomic Habits [ 40 pgs to go to finish, then I'll go back through
and look at my highlighted notes ]

** TV Shows this week **
OMG 'Sister Wives' [yes, I'm guilty for watching] returns
for season 18?? This should be interesting. 
Of course, my Bravo channel for select RHO

** Menu Plan **
Leftover Menus items:
⮚Eggplant Pharm
⮚Pot Pies
⮚Quesadilla
⮚Tilapia Fish
⮚Veggie Egg Rolls
⮚Pork Loin
⮚Chicken Bowls
⮚Stroganoff
⮚Garden Veggie Burgers
⮚Pizza
⮚Baked Tortellini
⮚Meat Loaf
⮚Hot Dogs
Added Menu Items:
🢖Taco's
🢖Pizza
🢖Roast
🢖Hamburgers
🢖Sloppy Joe's
🢖Beef Stew
🢖Frozen Pkg Meal
🢖garden Tomato sandwiches

** Goal/To Do List **
Nothing major, I'll be doing the Mom Taxi again starting tomorrow,
the G'kid has 2 Dr appointments this week and I have 2 race events this week that I'm working...oh and Relay for Life event Friday night.

** Around The House **
I need to get some laundry done,
all the Basic daily chores,

** Project this Week **
Get upstairs ready for SIL visit before she starts Chemo treatments

** Today's Motivation **

** Something fun to share **
PunkN was confused as to why the kitchen/dining room door was closed,
and which PurrBrother was on the other side...

** Looking forward to this week **
New SoxyFeet socks to wear for my STEPtember challenge...
So far I have 9.32 miles [ still need to get today in ]
and of course, Mahjongg with the Tribe!

** From the camera **
I did severalmore shots
for these kids Baby Bump photo shoot..

They are Soooo young. But I truly feel like they are going to go for the Long Haul with marriage and this baby to be...
Baby Boy Carter Coppola is due in just a few weeks....I can't wait!

** On my prayer list **
Our Country!

** Bible verse, Devotional **
Matthew 5:9
God bless those who work for Peace, for they will be called children of God.
 

**********




3 comments:

  1. Love those pics and the sweet name! My hubby and I have been together since we were 19 and 20 and married for almost that long. It's nice to 'grow up' with someone, I've enjoyed every moment. I agree, I'm SO ready for lower temperatures! I'm usually hanging on to every ounce of summer, but this year I'm ready to move on :) Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful pictures! It's been so hot for so long, we're all going to freeze when it finally does cool down I think. Hope you have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful baby bump pictures. Hope your temps get cooler quickly. Have a great week

    ReplyDelete